CENTRAL SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY BOARD OF REALTORS®
DREI, MBA, ABR, CRS, GRI, GREEN, SFR, CNE, REOS
CRACKING THE CREDIT CODE:
THE KEY TO BUYER RECOVERY
Thursday, November 3rd, 2011
9:00 A.M.—Noon Registration at 8:30 A.M.
@ THE DANVILLE ELKS
Cost: $8.00 Members $10.00 Non-Board Members
Today’s future homeowners are challenged by tighter lending restrictions. Less-than-perfect credit resulting from foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy or job loss complicates an already difficult situation for would-be buyers. For real estate agents, working with these buyers is not a question of “if” but one of “when.” Agents prepared to help these distressed buyers not only add an additional pipeline of customers to their business, they are better equipped to counsel their clients no matter what financial changes life may bring.
In “Cracking the Credit Code”you’ll explore:
· The effect of the economy on home ownership
· How the credit scoring system works
· The ability of credit scores to impact purchasing power.
· What can be done to improve credit scores.
· The appropriate—and legal!—role for the agent in helping with damaged credit
· FHA, VA, and conventional financing guidelines and the numerous rules associated with seller concessions
· Resources to educate the buyer and/or enrich their ability to purchase
· A systemized marketing plan that keeps you in contact so when the time is right, you’re there!
BREAKFAST BUFFET TO BE SERVED AT
8:30 A.M. with REGISTRATION
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS
FRIDAY, October 21 at 5:00pm
Please fax your registration to
275-4066 or email to
No-show fee of $25.00 if you do not cancel your reservation by November 2nd.